Petfly Terms & Conditions
Petfly international pet relocation services will take all the work out of your hands with the greatest care and responsibility.
Petfly Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to the use of any area of our website. By accessing this Website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below even if you do not make a purchase. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions please leave our site as the only visitors agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions may visit us here at PetFly . If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us here.
“Conditions” is used to mean these terms and conditions and any other special conditions
“Cookies” is a piece of information sent by a Web server to a user”s browser. (A Web server is the computer that “hosts” a Web site, and responds to requests from a users browser.) Cookies may include information such as login or registration identification, user preferences, online “shopping cart” information, etc. The browser saves the information, and sends it back to the Web server whenever the browser returns to the Web site.
“Personal Information” means the details a user provides us with when you register on our site
“Service” means a service offered for sale on our website;
“Service Description” means the words we use to indicate what an item or service for sale contains or how you might expect us to perform
United Kingdom means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
“Users” means the collective users of our website
“We/us” means PetFly
“Website” means the website located at www.petfly.in
“You” means a user of this Website.
Use of the website access
Users are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by users must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
By registering on our site you agree that:
- All the ‘Personal Information’ that you provide on registering is current, true & accurate. It is as complete as possible.Please notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting us here.
- You will not impersonate another person or use a false name or any name that you are not permitted to use.
- Indemnity: By agreeing to these conditions you agree to indemnify PetFly and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- Change or remove this website or part thereof, either on a temporary or permanent basis, with or without notice to you.
- Alter the conditions of use as necessary
It is your responsibility to:
- Check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. Your continued use of the website or any part thereof is accepted by us that you have accepted any changes or alterations. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- PetFly will not be liable to you or any third party for claims arising as a result of any change to or removal of the Website or part thereof; or as a result of changes to the conditions of use.
Third party links
We may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access (click through to) as you so choose. You accept and agree that, although you have chosen to enter the linked website from our site we cannot be held responsible for the availability, quality or content of these external sites. PetFly does not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their privacy practices, any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from them. Please make your own decision before visiting these sites.
Taking services from PetFly
The creation of a contract between you & us in an e-commerce environment takes place when the following steps take place on our site:
- You submit your order on the website by pressing the ‘confirm order’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will then send you by email an order acknowledgement detailing the services you have requested. This is not an order acceptance.
- As your Service is confirmed we will send you a confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the delivery of the Service ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order (see details below) or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in how to cancel your order below.
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with the following policy:
- We consider that order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us takes place on the delivery of the service you have ordered.
This contract may change if:
- We notify you that we are unable to accept your order – or: you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions shown in Contract Cancellation. We may not be able to accept your order if:-
- The service you ordered is unavailable from stock and there is no prospect of us receiving stock in the short term
- We have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment
- We realize that there has been a pricing description error
- You have not registered properly providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- You are under 18 years of age
- Your credit or debit card is issued by a bank unacceptable to us
- If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services team.
The sales contract is completed in India. However, we are able to accept orders that request a delivery address outside of India.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right within no longer than seven days after finalising the quotation. Please note that we will charge an admin fee for all cancellations. This is to cover transaction and refund costs charged to us.
If you wish to change or cancel an order before dispatch please contact us here including the following details:
- Customer name
- Order number
- Date of the order
- Returns policy & procedure
- We are confident that you will be delighted with any Service purchased from us it is not possible for us to provide returns for Services that have already been provided.
We will keep you informed about the progress of any replacement Services. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All order cancellations will be handled as per our Standard Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by PetFly:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on service available for particular area, inaccuracies or errors in service or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Any information appearing on PetFly may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Service until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order Acceptance policy.
In the event of changes in our range of services reserve the right to substitute a replacement service, on a like for like basis. If the new service is of a lower value than the original a refund will be made, no charge is made if a higher value substitution is made.
Our prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rate. They are correct at the time of entering the information onto the site. The total amount payable is the price of the items ordered plus any exceptional delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of this Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment section and payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the time you submit your order.
We can accept payment from you using any of the following methods:
- Demand Draft
- Western Union
- Credit/Debit Card
- Direct Account Transfer
- Through Payment gateway
We are fully aware of our responsibilities to store any information that you provide securely.
Receipts & invoices
Each service will involve an invoice which acts as confirmation of payment.
Validation of credit/debit card or Refusal of transaction
We reserve the right to amend, alter update or remove services from this site at any time. We may, at our discretion, decline to process a transaction for any reason. If we amend, alter update or remove services, or if we refuse to process a transaction or decide to unwind or suspend any transaction after processing has begun we will not be held liable to you or any third party.
Under Indian law, in order confirm your booking on the PetFly website and form & enter into contracts with us you must be over 18 years of age.
You must also:
- Complete our registration process providing accurate and honest details including your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Confirm a delivery address
Intellectual property and right to use
The content of our site, www.petfly.in, is protected by a mixture of copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of our site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk or print one copy of any such content for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute, publish or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this site without our written permission.
Limitation of liability
You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products and services provided on this site, to the maximum extent allowed under the applicable laws of India. We will also not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential loss or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of income however derived, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data). This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
PetFly will use all reasonable endeavour to ensure any information we place on our site is accurate and of high quality (except on the misspellings page where potential misspellings are listed intentionally), but we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. We cannot be held responsible for the results or for any technical problems you experience as a result of using the www.petfly.in site. Please inform us of any errors or omissions and we will endeavour to correct them as soon as is possible.
We also disclaim all & any liabilities in connection with technical problems including errors or interruption of access to the www.petfly.in site, inaccuracy, reliability of the site, not meeting your expectations or proving unsuitable or inadequate.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any single part of these conditions should for whatever reason be considered to be unlawful, void or for any reason inapplicable, then that provision shall be severable from the Conditions and that all the remaining provisions of the conditions still apply in full.
If for whatever reason we agree to waiver a particular provision then this cannot be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each & every provision of these conditions should be considered as applicable and surviving even if for any other reason one or other of the provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These conditions form the basis of our relationship with you. We do not anticipate the need for changes but any changes must be in writing and signed by both you & us.
You agree that, if you have relied on any representation to assist you with accepting these terms & conditions they have also been made a term of these conditions and you confirm that you shall have no remedy in respect of any such representation.
In the unlikely event of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation on our part whether or not this has become a term of the conditions then this Clause will not serve to limit or exclude our liability.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions
These conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India and in accepting these terms & conditions you fully accept the sole jurisdiction of the courts of India.